Saturday, June 20, 2015

The Lighter Side. . . Naked Exercise

Envision this. . . Night Fever by the Bee Gees is blasting in the background.  I hear thuds emerging from my room upstairs.  One can only wonder what is transpiring in my house, given that the girls and I are the only ones home.  I run up the oak stairs and there, in my room, on the floor wrapped in pink and blue towels is my three year old, seated in pike position, arms outstretched with her arms, hands clutching our pink 2 pound weights.  On her face is the biggest smile I have ever seen.  I cannot help but laugh.  Not to be outdone by her sister, LB runs into her room.  Moments later, I think Jane Fonda is in my hallway doing hip thrusts.  In seeing the same big smile on her face, I realize again, how lucky I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment