Monday, November 9, 2015

Post in my brain. . .

Sometimes I am worried that I am not going to remember some of the most heartfelt moments in my life.  Things that I have really enjoyed in the last month that I want to solidify in my brain include:

1. Attending the Emerald Ball with D and staying at the Gwen overnight.
2. Watching Inside Out with my family this weekend.
3. Raking leaves with Honeypie on Sunday and playing stop and go on her bike.  She almost ran me over several times, rode her bike through my leaf piles and then laughed like crazy.  It was exhilarating. 
4. Mowing the lawn on Sunday while Ladybug attempted a cardboard box sculpture for our cats.
5. Having a dance party with H and L upstairs.  We danced to Shake it Off, All about the Base, What's going on (4 Non-Blondes) and others.  While D did not participate, he actually came into watch for a bit.  Both girls were out of control and really having a great time.  So was their mom. 
6. Snuggling with both girls at various times in the night. 

1 comment: