Friday, October 2, 2009

Beginnings

Beginnings. We all have to start somewhere. So, I thought I would start here. I have contemplated beginning a blog since Autumn 2007 when my sweet pea was born. There is something indescribable that happens when one becomes a parent. I know that to be true as evidenced by the many blogs, published books, etc. on the speciallness (is that a word) on becoming a parent. The journey here has certainly had its share of bumps, but what journey worth taking does not have these? So, I begin. I begin to share about daily life with Sweet Pea, mental musings and other contemplations, and many of the other thoughts that cross this brain as I begin the balancing act that others of you out there have been doing, and done so oh so successfully. Best wishes and happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment